Break out the giant wine glasses and pop your Olivia Popecorn, because Scandal is back on our TVs, and that’s something to celebrate. Besides, it’s nearly impossible to get through an entire episode without needing liquid courage. So drink up, tune in, and try to play our Scandal drinking game without spilling any red wine on your white hats.
To play, you’ll need:
- A giant glass of red wine, because it’s Olivia Pope’s drink of choice.
- A giant bowl of popcorn, because it’s Olivia’s meal of choice (plus, you’ll need something to throw at the TV screen when Shonda makes you angry).
Take a sip (because these happen a lot) every time:
- Olivia has a glass of red wine with her.
- Anyone on-screen drinks.
- Vermont and/or “standing in the sun” are mentioned.
- The phrases “it’s handled,” “gladiators,” or “white hats” are spoken.
- Someone is murdered.
- You feel like punching Fitz.
- You hear the famous camera clicks.
Take a gulp every time:
- Fitz reminds us that he’s the President of the United States.
- You want to steal Olivia’s outfit.
- Fitz and Jake fight over Olivia.
- Jake saves the day.
- Olivia says “I’m Olivia Pope.”
- You feel like giving Huck a hug.
- Anyone mentions “Gettysburger.”
- Jake is shirtless.
- A flashback is shown.
Finish your drink if:
- Fitz and Mellie’s kids make an appearance.
- Olivia has a dream about both Jake and Fitz.