Running away from a psychotic killer. Limping away from a psychotic killer. Crawling away from a psychotic killer. Yes, it's safe to say the sorority socialites in Fox's new comedy-horror Scream Queens are going to burn some calories before the season is finished.
Instead of just cowering on your couch with some popcorn as you watch it all go down, burn some calories of your own with this Scream Queens workout! Not only will you get in some exercise while you watch TV, but you’ll also give all of that fear-induced adrenaline an outlet so you won’t feel jittery and anxious. Happy sweating/screaming!
- 3 burpees each time Chanel Oberlin (Emma Roberts) says something bitchy.
- 30-second high knees each time music builds up to something scary.
- 2 push-ups each time you wonder what one of the sorority girls is wearing.
- 5 sit-ups each time Dean Munsch (Jamie Lee Curtis) is utterly fabulous.
- 15 squats each time you correctly guess who’s going to die.
- 5 crunches each time you jump in surprise.
- 30-second wall sit each time someone dies.
- 10 tricep dips each time you laugh at a joke.
- 20 jumping jacks each time a hot guy is shirtless.
(Featured image via Facebook)