An Error has occured please try reloading the page.

30 Rules Hells Angels Must Follow

ADVERTISEMENT

The Hells Angels is one of the largest one-percenter motorcycle clubs in the world. The term “1% Motorcycle Club” is commonly used to describe outlaw motorcycle gangs. This 1% is supposed to be in opposition to the other 99% of motorcycle riders who are law-abiding citizens.

The first Hells Angels club was founded in 1948 in San Bernardino area of California and still exists today, known as the Berdoo charter. The clubs expanded across California and then across the country, until in 1969, the first European charter was created.

According to the Hells Angels website, as of October of 2020, there are currently 467 Hells Angels charter clubs, spanning 86 areas, in 59 countries, across five continents. Even with so many clubs, the Hells Angels are still a rather exclusive group with just over 800 members in the United State and up to 2,500 members worldwide as of 2017, according to the Justice Department.

For it to be such an exclusive club, but to also be so well known, we wanted to know what one exactly had to do to be a Hells Angel. So, we looked up their rules and guidelines and found 30 rules all Hells Angels must follow. Read on to find out!

{{slide.Title}}

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Did you know...

  • Björk created a media sensation when she wore her iconic white swan dress to the 2001 Oscars. At the time, many derided it as hideous and a publicity stunt, but it has since gone down as one of the most memorable dresses of all time—even if it isn't exactly beloved. She says David Bowie was the inspiration behind the dress.
  • When Rihanna debuted her famous red locks in 2010 (around the same time she was featured on Eminem's "Love the Way You Lie"), she started a red-hair trend. Over the next twelve months, she changed her hairstyle 13 times—more than once a month! But that came at a pricey cost. Sources say the annual price tag came out to $1,168,000 on just her hair.
  • Jackie Kennedy is famous for redecorating and renovating the interior of the White House. Actually, on just her first day, she ordered $50,000 in changes for new rooms for the children and upgrades to the kitchen. She later hosted a tour of the White House for CBS News which was viewed by 56 million people and won her an Emmy Award.
  • Paris Hilton not only lives in a mansion, she also built a doghouse mansion for her Chihuahua. It's 300 square feet and includes air conditioning and heating. It comes decked out with designer furniture, a chandelier, a pink paint job, second-floor balcony, and enclosed "yard." It's not enough for you to live in luxury. Your dog must, as well.
  • After her role as First Lady came to an end, Jackie Kennedy went into the publishing business. She became an associate editor at Doubleday and worked mostly on autobiographies. In fact, she was one of two original editors for Michael Jackson's 2009 autobiography Moonwalk, a #1 New York Times bestseller.